This was probably the least successful project. My "Full Body Sketch" is in the middle, and the media I used was charcoal. We were drawing each other, and it had to be the other person's full body. It feels bad because the proportions are all wrong, the shading on the jeans is bad, and the wrinkles don't really follow the actual clothes. From her head to her feet, it slowly gets smaller - almost as if she was a skyscraper and we were looking down on her. Such a strange perspective. When I drew Hannah (Subject No. 1), I didn't consider drawing the eight-heads thing or checking out how the proportions were supposed to go. That's not my style. I had to crawl all over my drawing as I drew it; that definitely made it a little bit worse. Next time I'd use the right proportions, be not sick, hang the paper on the wall, and do the shading and creases correctly. That would make drawing this sort of thing easier because: 1. The proportions would be correct. 2. I wouldn't be coughing and sneezing all over the place. 3. I wouldn't be crawling all over it and smudging everything. 3. Clothes would be better.
This piece is "Sand Dragon" and the theme was Texture and Movement. The media used was a scratching tool. I feel like the movement and the proportions are better in this than they were in the drawing of Keith. I've definitely improved on shading and the control of my pencil/tool. This project was really fun, and it taught me that on wings, you should follow the contour of them instead of trying to make them more "leathery".