Friday, February 7, 2014

Contour Lines


A contour of a marching baritone.  Started at the place where the mouthpiece goes and went with it.  My contour is still a little bit sketchy..  That's the way I draw.  It's fun to contour things like this.
 A contour drawing of the school hallway...  And some of the people in it.   The ones I drew of the hallway weren't very good, but hey..  It was a nice attempt.  Sorry that it's sideways, blogger is automatically turning them that way, and I'm not sure what else to say.

All of these are sideways, which is kind of weird.  This is a contour of the still life drawing put in the center of the room.  I just couldn't get the whole still life; I always drew too big.  Very sketchy.
A contour drawing of the room.  Well, the room behind my seat.  There were too many humans and objects in front of me.  I wasn't about to step up to that challenge.  Pretty fun to draw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment