Friday, November 1, 2013

Nature Art

Land art is a time-limited piece of art.  Made out of the land.  It will dissapear over time.  Not designed to be long-lasting, they are supposed to dissapear eventually.  After all, that's usually what theyre made to do.  Unless you use glue .  I didn't use glue.  Just leaves.  And also a spider.  My medium was leaves, and I used a picture of a moth on my hand as a reference.  I chose this piece because it sounded like a good idea.  Also because I love moths.  Expected it to come out a little different, but this is fine too.  I'm proud of it.  Next time I'd probably have more time and more leaves.  Then it might be better.  I was inspired by the fluffy moths I found while I was at the mountain on vacation during the summer.  And red is my favorite color.  So those are the reasons and stuff.  This was rather easy to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment